Whilst everyone loves the security and assurance a Hyundai manufacturer’s warranty brings, it pays to shop around as you can find better protection available for less. Because Hyundai is quite generous with its aftercare packages, finding a warranty that’s got plenty of additional benefits tucked away in its small print can be tricky. But don’t worry, there’s a whole host of motoring-related perks from MotorEasy that every driver should see when they come to take out a new warranty. We promise we’ve got you and your car’s best interests at heart every step of the way.
Why do I need a Hyundai warranty?
It makes sense to safeguard your Hyundai beyond the initial manufacturer’s warranty period. Whether you want protection against wear and tear or sudden failures, MotorEasy’s plans offer you fantastic cover for your Hyundai.
As Hyundai now offers a wide range of vehicles that cater for a variety of people and their specific needs, it’s crucial that the right level of protection is applied so that in the case of unexpected incidents on the road, you’re covered financially.
Why take one out with MotorEasy?
At MotorEasy, our comprehensive coverage affords customers more freedom than a typical manufacturer warranty.
All our Hyundai warranties allow you to choose where your car is serviced, whether it’s at a Hyundai garage or saving 40% with MotorEasy and we even help with recovery costs as part of a claim involving a breakdown emergency. Also, we build upon the sure foundation of the manufacturer’s policy by covering wear and tear as well as failures identified during MOT and servicing with our full plans.
We are flexible enough to tailor the car warranty to suit you. Want protection for one, two or even three years? That’s fine. And if you’re not sure how long you’ll be driving your Hyundai, then our monthly plans give you the freedom you’re after.
How do I get a Hyundai warranty?
MotorEasy has a straightforward process for taking out a Hyundai warranty. All you need to do is enter your car’s registration number in our quote journey and a few additional details. You’ll then be presented with several warranty choices based on the information you provided.
If you’d prefer, you can call us on 0800 131 0001. It doesn’t cost anything to give us a ring and set you straight; when it comes to your car warranty, you’ll find us perfectly willing to discuss any specific requirements you have at length. As an online motoring marketplace, MotorEasy is nothing if not thorough.
Recent Paid Repairs for Hyundais
With so much going on in terms of your car warranty, it’s easy to miss the finer points of actually repairing a vehicle. If you’re curious as to what the most common issues are for Hyundais, you can check out some of them below:
- i800: A fantastic car on the open road, but something of a money pit when the drive chain breaks. Our most expensive bill for this type of fix came to £7,322.81; this, as with all our repairs, includes diagnostic, parts and labour costs which quickly add up. Fortunately, thanks to a Hyundai warranty with MotorEasy, the owner was able to relax knowing we’d take care of the significant financial strain they suddenly found themselves under.
- i20: On one particular model, the crankshaft needed work doing to it. This job cost the owner £1,537.50, including parts and labour. If you’re a Hyundai driver, hop on the motoring bandwagon with a comprehensive warranty from MotorEasy! A name you can trust, you’ll be able to drive happily without the worry of big repair bills in the future.
- Santa Fe: We recently had to repair the diesel pump owing to a pressure issue, which cost the owner £730.93. Looking for a Hyundai warranty that fully protects against unforeseen problems such as these? MotorEasy will take care of everything so you can get back out on the road with confidence minus a significant hit to your bank balance.
- i30: The same diesel pump related problem presented itself in this model, and the owner was presented an estimate for £464.87. If you’re in need of a Hyundai warranty, come to us and say goodbye to those unexpected repair bills you could really do without.
- Tuscon: When the electric power steering motor developed a fault in this sturdy SUV, the owner was shocked, but not nearly as shocked as when they were presented with a bill for an even £444 to get it fixed. Luckily, their Hyundai warranty with MotorEasy covered the cost in full, meaning they didn't have to worry about financial strain.